Quarterly meeting of the “Platform on active aging”.
On 02.10.2019, those 24 NGO members of the platform got together and had discussions on the following topics:
- Details on implementing the campaign “Each age requires actions!”.
- Performing the elections of the members of the Platform’s Coordination Council.
- The responsibilities of the Coordination Council and its level of involvement.
- Completing and approving the regulations of the Platform on Active aging.
- Presenting the reports on activities implemented during the 3rd quarter of 2019.
- Planning the activities for the 4th quarter of 2019.
- Selecting the NGOs which will be involved in mentoring activities for elaborating position documents.
- Discussions related to preparation of advocacy events for presenting the monitoring results of integrating seniors’ needs in those 3 documents of public policies.
We really hope that our opinion documents will be taken into consideration and will be reflected in future policies concerning active aging.
President of „Parteneriat Social” Association